2010年9月28日火曜日

Until I and LEN to break into

until I and LEN to break into. Yo. so long to die a? LEN mouth up, an ironic point of view. I stood behind him, his hand over his heart, could not stop moncler trembling, his face is like a ripe apple is like Yunhong. LUKA Charming smile, his right hand lifted the pink hair, came straight to the LEN. then I felt a lavender perfume around in the overhead bin. rise of 45 degrees, LUKA pink with gold winding LEN scene. LUKA delicate hand support in LEN's right shoulder, red lips to say this, he sent did not paste the LEN of the ear lobe. LEN damn long for it. site extremely Charm scenes, even standing next to me, felt heart endless and thrilling. LEN face mutation, smashed LUKA hand, her moncler jackets hand immediately infected with a bright red. LEN No reason to to the sofa, eyes around the MIKU concern, pick up the brown wood color guitars, straight into the studio.
one foot just entered the recording studio, LEN suddenly turned around, sandwiched like that guitar Shuashuai forward. Hey, how fast, RIN. I could not help the feelings of the heart's deep and hints to, cheeks flushed and contracted moncler sale as cherry general. I like LEN call my name every time. RIN, a short two-syllable, without any However, the song be as in previous cyanidin. I've learned to shut his eyes, he was the dark tide coming, seize, beside the magnet. took a deep breath. & mdash ;

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿